Let’s face it—a big part of the reason that you are in Arizona is because you don’t enjoy golfing in the snow or hiking in the rain. And now that you are here, there is no reason to let anything get in the way of your active life—not even the discomfort of varicose veins.
Although many people think bulging veins are just a cosmetic issue, the symptoms that accompany them can have a big impact on the quality of your life. Varicose veins can be accompanied by a combination of symptoms including: heaviness, aching, fatigue in the legs, itching, and leg cramps; all symptoms of a disease process called chronic venous insufficiency (CVI). And, if left unchecked, varicose vein complications can progress into recurrent skin infections and leg ulcerations.
Why is Arizona the Best Place for Vein Treatment?
Arizona is the ideal place to have varicose vein treatments done—and the ideal place to recover from those treatments. There are a number of reasons for this.
- The expertise is here. Mentored by a cardiothoracic and vascular surgeon, an interventional radiologist, and an interventional cardiologist, Advanced Vein Institute’s Jilanne Rose is well versed in the most advanced varicose vein treatments available, including radiofrequency ablation and medical adhesive treatments. She has performed over 10,000 leg vein procedures which is many more than most providers and she can design a treatment plan that is ideal for your needs.
- The care is compassionate. Jilanne, along with her team, has some of the best success rates in Arizona, and is dedicated to helping patients achieve a healthy, pain-free life.
- There is time. Appointments for a consultation or second opinion on your varicose veins, are available almost immediately. And our minimally invasive vein treatments can be performed in our office with local anaesthetic. You will be in and out in short order.
- The weather here is great. With winter temperatures that average in the 50-70°F range, Arizona is the ideal place to recover from varicose vein treatments. Arizona’s moderate winter temperatures mean that the compression stockings (and, perhaps, long pants) that you might want to wear during recovery will be more comfortable and you are more likely to wear them. Better compliance means better recovery, and that means that you can be back to your active lifestyle in very little time.
- You have medical benefits to use up. It is nearing the end of the year, which means that many medical benefits programs are about to roll over. With appointments available within the next 24 hours, you have time to make the most of your medical benefits.
There is no reason to let varicose veins keep you from doing the things you love. And you are in a great place to do something about leg vein pain when you are in Arizona. You can trust the professionals at Advanced Vein Institute of Arizona to optimize your peripheral vascular health!