Our Experts Know How to Get Rid of Varicose Veins
We are distinctly different by design – Arizona’s most experienced lower extremity vascular specialists. Our vein specialists focus all of their time on techniques relating only to the treatment of varicose veins, spider veins, leg ulcers, DVT, lymphedema, vulvar varicosities, and other leg, foot, and ankle venous problems. Our team is devoted to understanding when to use various vein treatment techniques and how to use them at an expert level. Not every provider who performs endovenous techniques gets the same excellent results that patients at Advanced Vein Institute of Arizona can expect.
When it comes to varicose vein treatments, experience and expertise matter!
Our Vein Specialist Team
Our healthcare team is led by a prestigious board-certified interventional radiologist, Joel Rainwater, MD, the doctor’s doctor in the East Valley. Dr. Rainwater has performed over 10,000 angiography-based procedures and 2,500 limb-salvage procedures. His proven approach reduces patient risk and pain while significantly reducing recovery times. Within the greater Phoenix area, our experience diagnosing and treating vein disease is unmatched.
Why You Can Trust Our Vein Specialists.
Advanced Vein Institute of Arizona puts you in the expert hands of vein specialist Dr. Jilanne Rose, our experienced board-certified doctorate nurse practitioner. Jilanne has been trained by three of the top specialists in Arizona throughout the past 14 years, including an interventional cardiologist, a cardiothoracic vascular surgeon, and an interventional radiologist. Her exceptional care and unparalleled outcomes have made her extremely sought after in Arizona, having performed well over 10,000 peripheral vein interventions.
What is Our Philosophy?
We take pride in making health resources available to everyone so that they can live healthy and active lives - free of leg pain, aches, heaviness, restless legs, or burning and itching of the skin. Our goal is to educate each person about the importance of early diagnosis and treatment. We believe treatment should be as straightforward, and as uncomplicated as possible.
The track record our providers have accumulated over a combined 30+ years speaks to our commitment to patients, their families, and the community at large. Our Tempe facility is clean and modern, with the latest technology. Just as important, both our medical and administrative staffs are second to none. You'll notice the difference immediately when you step foot inside our doors. We'd love to see you today to map out a plan that's tailored to your history and vascular healthcare needs.
Advanced Vein Institute of Arizona patient-empowered practice specializes in the treatment of varicose vein disease, leg ulcers, spider veins and varicose vein treatment, with high-quality personalized care and active patient participation in the plan for vein therapy. Calltoday!
The AVIA Difference
- Patient privacy – AVIA is located in a beautiful 320-acre research community, away from nosey neighbors you may encounter at a typical medical strip mall and medical plaza.
- Talk to a person – A human being will always answer the phone as early as 7:30 am and during lunch!
- We stay open for you – Daily appointments as early as 6:45 am and as late as 6:00 pm.
- Easy access – Located away from busy intersections to facilitate quick & easy access.
- Central location also provides easy 15-minute access to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
- Nuestro proveedor y el personal hablan español
- Same day ultrasound and consultation - No need to have several appointments when we can give you answers today!
- In-office procedures - No need to have your procedure in a surgery center or hospital. No extra facility co-pays or separate bills from other providers.
- Dedicated insurance coordinators - No surprises because you will know what you will owe up front.
- On-site clinical research - Participate in research studies that offer discounted or no-cost services.